April 11, 2017

Kylie's International Highlights!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I am joining a group that is being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project here.
http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/04/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html

Our theme for this highlight is Wedding.  I used some of the fun Custom Tee stamps and dies for this one of a kind wedding card I created for today's project.  All of the measurements for this project are listed at the bottom of this post.
The background layers are Silver Foil Paper, Silver Acetate Paper with a Basic Black card base.  I added some dimension to the Bride T-shirt with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and then added some Wink of Stella for added bling.  It can be hard to photograph, just how sparkly it turned out, so here is a close up of the shirt.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.  Here are all of the products I used for this card:
 


Project Measurements:
  • Card Base: Basic Black card stock: 4-1/4 inch by 11 inch, scored at 5-1/2 inch
  • Inside of Card: Whisper White card stock: 4 inch by 5-1/4 inch
  • Front of Card: Silver Foil Sheet: 4 inch by 5-1/4 inch
  • Front of Card: Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate Silver Side: 3-1/2 inch by 4-3/4 inch
  • Front of Card: Basic Black card stock cut using the Layering Circles Framelits Dies (approx. 2-3/4 inch by 2-3/4 inch)
  • Front of Card: Two Whisper White card stock T-shirts: 2 Inch by 3 Inch (Will be stamped with Custom Tee and cut using the T-shirt Builder Framelits Dies)
  • Front of Card: Whisper White card stock: 2 Inch by 2 Inch (Will be stamped with Custom Tee and cut using the T-shirt Builder Framelits Dies – 1 Bow Tie, 2 Collars)
  • Front of Card: Delicate White Doily

12 comments:

  1. You can't beat back & white & you have created a very lovely card Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Jennifer! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Jennifer! All the best with the voting. Thanks for taking part in my International Blog Highlights xx Kylie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie, it is such an honor to be a part of your highlight :)

      Delete
  4. Very clever, Jennifer! Your attention to detail makes this project all the more special. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card, Jennifer! I love everything about it! So clever using the embossing folder to create texture on the bride's top. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa, I appreciate your stopping by :)

      Delete
  6. Great card Jennifer! I can see the glimmer on the dots on the bride's t-shirt and it is perfect! Good luck with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryll, thank you! It was a fun project :)

      Delete