For today's card I played along with the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge 315, which is a color challenge from my pal Michelle Gleeson. On this card, I used a bunch of fun, new products from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog pre-order. Make sure to check out her wonderful project and head over to play along or just to see all of the cool projects:
- I started with dapper denim card stock for the card base and added layers of so saffron and old olive.
- Then I used the layering ovals framelits dies for the background of the scarecrow.
- The sentiment is from the Gift of Love stamp set that you can purchase with host dollars when you place an order of $150 or more. It is stamped in old olive onto whisper white card stock. I punched it out using the duet banner punch.
- The scarecrow comes from the new stamp set Cookie Cutter Halloween and is punched out with the new Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, both from the Holiday Catalog.
- For a finishing touch I added some Dapper Denim 3/8 inch ruched ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Check out all the Stampin' Up! items I used for this project below. Click HERE to place your order and make sure you enter your AUGUST HOST CODE: 6G9WTAXW