December 9, 2015

December Winter Wishes Pals Blog Hop!


Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for December; we are thankful you stopped by.  This month we are showcasing projects that feature Stampin’ Up! products that should be on everyone’s wish list. We hope you enjoy our creations.
 
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below.  The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
 
For my card today I am using the Joyous Season Stamp Set with a lovely Cardinal that is a two step stamp and super easy to use as it is photopolymer.  I also used the woodland textured embossing folder on the new upcoming perfectly artistic design series paper that is a free sale-a-bration item coming in January. 
 Joyous Season will be retiring on January 4, so make sure to get this stamp set and all of your favorite retiring items before they are gone.  I love how these colors work together with this beautiful design series paper with a touch of gold!
 
Thanks for visiting, I hope you are enjoying all of our projects today. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!

Blog Hop Line-up:  


 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


4 comments:

  1. Oh Jennifer, you are so right about that Cardinal. He's the cutest one to date and I just realized "I HAVE TO HAVE THAT STAMP SET!" Yes, I just yelled (lol).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maggie, you are too funny!!! I love it :) Thank for stopping by :)

      Delete