January 12, 2016

Going Global for Mojo Monday 430!

I made this card following along with the Mojo Monday 430 Sketch.  I used the Going Global Stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog and the new Going Places 6 x 6 inch Design Series Paper Stack.  I absolutely love the constellations on this paper along with the Big Dipper stamp included in the Going Global stamp set.  I always could find the Big Dipper in the sky at night, but the Little Dipper was a bit harder for me when I was a kid :)  The sentiment is punched out using the sweetheart punch and layered over the note tag punch over the tea lace paper doily.  I added the 2015-2017 In Color Delightful Dijon Washi Tape to the banner on the top of the card and some Rhinestones for added sparkle!  You can reward yourself with the 2015-2017 In Color Designer Washi Tape (140582) with your Stampin' Up! order when you earn Stampin' Rewards.  Soft Sky and Delightful Dijon work so nicely together with this ds paper.  Check out all of the Mojo Monday projects or play along with the sketch below:
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2016/01/mojo-monday-430.html
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment