January 14, 2016

I Love Flowering Fields...PPA283

Today I played along with the Pals Paper Arts color challenge (PPA283)  For this card I used a bunch of great, new products from the Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Catalogs from Stampin' Up!  I used two stamp sets that you can earn with each $50 order until March 31, one is called What I Love and that is where I got the Thank You sentiment and punched it out using the word window punch.  The other one is called Flowering Fields.  I took each flower stamp and arranged it on a clear block and then I stamped all 4 stamps at one time using versa mark, then I heat embossed them with black embossing powder so that I could use my Stampin' Write Melon Mambo and Mint Macaron markers on the flowers.  I then added some glimmer with the clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen.  Here is a close up of what the Wink of Stella Glitter Pen looks like on this card.
The background paper has some clear embossed raindrops on the Mint Macaron and comes from the Color Me Irresistible Specialty Designer Series Paper.  I also added the basic black stitched satin ribbon and layered the mint macaron and melon mambo striped bakers twine.  Head on over to the Pals Paper Arts and play along or just check out all of the fun projects.
http://palspaperarts.com/
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


4 comments:

  1. Creative detailing using the triple corner punch and layering the ribbon. Thanks for playing with the Pals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Jennifer! So many great elements on this card - the corner punch really adds a great look to these sweet flowers. Thank you so much for playing along with my Color Challenge at the Pals Paper Arts this week - so nice to have you playing along.

    ReplyDelete