March 30, 2016

What I Love About Mojo Monday 441!

03/29/2016 - OOPS!! WRONG LINK!!It has been a challenge for me to play along with the Mojo Monday Sketch 441.  I have been staring at this sketch since Monday, wondering what I could make that would be exciting and fun...well now it is Wednesday and nothing fun or wowing had come to mind yet!  I am so thankful for Pinterest, in reviewing other people's projects I saw a few color scheme's that got my creative brain working again.  Yes, sometimes I do fall down the Pinterest rabbit hole and have to snap back to real life and get back to work :)  So here is my project, thanks for stopping by to check it out!
My color inspiration for this card came from this post by Mary Fish.  Such a nice color trio of Blackberry Bliss, Elegant Eggplant and Perfect Plum card stock.  I also used the stamp set "What I Love" which you can earn for free for just one more day by placing a Stampin' Up! order of $50 during sale-a-bration!  The sentiment comes from the "Hello You" thinlits dies.  I used the petite petal punch for the smaller flower and stamped the smallest flower in blackberry bliss and added a rhinestone for that touch of bling. 
 
Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used on this card:

Click on the colors below to see all of the great products: available:

No comments:

Post a Comment