March 18, 2016

When Irish Eyes Are Smiling!

Today's project is a wee bit o' Irish for my parents 44th Wedding Anniversary on St. Patty's Day!  I didn't want to post it on Thursday, as I wanted it to be a surprise for them when they opened it :)
For this card I used the going places design series paper stack, the Timeless Textures stamp set, and the Perfect Pairings Sale-A-Bration stamp set that is still available for you to earn until March 31 with your $50 Stampin' Up! order.  I also used the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack to get my clovers with the pearls on them along with the triple banner punch for the sentiment layers.  Click on the colors below to see all of the great products available:

Don't forget you also have until March 31 to purchase the Ultimate Bundle Starter Kit, where you pay $99 and receive $155 worth of Stampin' Up! products.  Check out all of the fun products I used for this card below.


http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment