September 7, 2016

Something Old, Something Blue & Green for Baby - GDP052

For today's card I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge 052.  The Global Design Project this week is to case the SUPER talented Teneale Williams from Australia!  Her cards are just incredible and there is so much inspiration that you can gain from them.  She is such a creative card maker!  Check out all of this week's projects or play along: 
http://www.global-design-project.com/2016/09/global-design-project-052-case-designer.html
My card this week takes inspiration from Teneale's card using the blue and green color scene along with the baby theme.  I love anything sparkly and shiny, so I had to use these fun stickers along with Marina Mist, Whisper White and Old Olive.
Card Details:
  • The card base is marina mist with a layer of old olive, then some fun baby boy design series paper.
  • I then added the old olive and marina mist layered squares with the fun turtle and giraffe stickers on them.
  • I stamped the sentiment from a retired stamp set on whisper white card stock in old olive ink.  Then layered it over the scallop oval punched out in old olive.
  • For a finishing touch I added the stars from the Brights Enamel Dots that are on the special deals this week. 
    TODAY is the last day to get this week's special deals!!!

Shop NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment