November 24, 2016

Star of Light for Mojo Monday 475

For my project today I played along with the sketch challenge at Mojo Monday 475.  I changed the placement a bit based on how the sentiment stamped with the star.  This Star of Light stamp set is so much fun!!!  Plan to play along and head over to Mojo Monday and see all of the great projects.
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2016/11/mojo-monday-475.html
Project Details: 
  • I used the Star of Light stamp set from Stampin' Up! and stamped the sentiment in Basic Black Ink on Blushing Bride card stock. 
  • I cut out the star in Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper and star background in Basic Black card stock using the Starlight Thinlits Dies. 
  • The background snowflake paper is from the This Christmas Specialty Design Paper.
  • I used the Banner Triple punch for the Basic Black banner and Blushing Bride Glimmer banner.  
Today being Thanksgiving, I want to let everyone know how thankful I am to have them in my life.  It is so wonderful to have great stamping friends on this journey and I count my blessings that I am able to share it with you :)  Leave me a comment, letting me know what you are most thankful for.

Thanks for stopping by!  See all the fun Stampin' Up! products I used for this project below and don't forget to shop the Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza Sale HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment