Today I played along with the Global Design Project #GDP067. The challenge them this week is Trees!!! I used one of my favorite go to stamp sets, "Lovely As A Tree" for this project. Plan to play along and head over to the Global Design Project Challenge and see all of the fun projects.
For the sentiment on this card I used one of the new stamp sets from the upcoming Occasions catalog called Sending Thoughts. Want an Occasions Catalog, click HERE and I will gladly send you one.
- I stamped the trees from the Lovely As A Tree stamp set in Old Olive Ink on the background design series paper. Then I stamped the trees again on Old Olive Card Stock, cut it out and layered it over the background design series paper.
- I used the Sending Thoughts stamp set and stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink and embossed it with Copper Embossing Powder.
- I cut out the sentiment using the Layering Circles Framelits Dies and used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop it up over the Stitched Framelits circle in Dapper Denim.
- Then I embossed the piece of copper foil using a leaf embossing folder.
- The sprinkled background comes from the Pop of Pink Specialty Design Series Paper and is layered over Old Olive Card Stock.
- I finished the card with some Dapper Denim 3/8 inch Ruched Ribbon with a knot.
Thanks for stopping by! See all the fun Stampin' Up! products I used for this project below.