January 18, 2017

Inside the Lines Again For Mojo Monday 480

Today I played along with the Mojo Monday 480 card challenge.  It was a brilliant sketch challenge this week from Julee Tilman.  Plan to play along and head over to Mojo Monday and see all of the fun projects.
I have been playing with the Inside The Lines Design Series Paper, this week.  It is a FREE item you can earn during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration.  You get to choose 1 free item per $50 you spend until March 31, 2017.  Make sure to get your favorite free Sale-A-Bration items before they are gone! 
 
Project Details: 
  • I  stamped the sentiment from the All Things Thanks stamp set in Old Olive Ink on Pool Party card stock.  Then punched it out using the 1 Inch Circle punch.  I then layered the sentiment over the Inside The Lines DSP 2 Inch Circle that I colored in using my Stampin' Write Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Markers and layered that over a 2 1/4 Inch Circle punched out in Daffodil Delight.
  • I layered this over a non colored in square piece of Inside The Lines DSP, making sure to line it up with where the colored piece was cut out :) 
  • The layered design series paper background comes from the A Little Foxy Design Series Paper Stack and is layered over Garden Green Card Stock and then another piece over Daffodil Delight Card Stock.
  • On the back layer of the card I added some retired Daffodil Delight stitched ribbon. 
 Thank you so much for stopping by today!!!  I have listed all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for this project below.


No comments:

Post a Comment