February 4, 2017

Beautiful Friends Inside & Out!

Can I just tell you how much fun my job is?  Especially when I get beautiful handmade cards like this in the mail from my stamping friends.  I just received these wonderful cards from Maria B. who really makes each detail perfect on her creations.  Not only does she create the outside front, but she adds special details on the inside of her cards too.  I am so honored to be able to share her projects with you today.
So are you wondering what this fun job is that I speak of?  Well, I joined Stampin' Up!  by purchasing the Ultimate Bundle Starter Kit and found a community of sharing, gracious, and wonderful stampers who care and share with one another.  Now, I really didn't intend for my hobby to also be my job, but that is how my journey has gone and I am so thankful for the opportunity to share my passion with others.
http://stampingserenity.blogspot.com/p/99-ultimate-bundle-get-ultimate-bundle.html
Thanks for stopping by today :) Want to join my team of stampers, check out all the details of the Ultimate Bundle HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment