February 8, 2017

Glimmer Make A Medallion For MOJO483

Today I played along with the Mojo Monday 483 card challenge.  It was an awesome sketch challenge this week from Julee Tilman.  Plan to play along and head over to Mojo Monday and see all of the fun projects.
I had to pre-order the 3 new sale-a-bration items from Stampin' Up!  They just arrived today and the Mojo Monday sketch was just the ticket to use the Make A Medallion Sale-A-Bration stamp set and the super glittery Glimmer Paper.  Both of these FREE items will be available to earn beginning February 21.  During Sale-A-Bration you get to choose 1 free item per $50 you spend until March 31.  Make sure to get your favorite free Sale-A-Bration items before they are gone! 
 
Project Details: 
  • I  stamped the sentiment from the NEW Sale-A-Bration Make A Medallion stamp set in Mint Macaron Ink on Whisper White card stock.  Then punched it out using the Classic Label punch.  A trick I found to get the Classic Label punched to the right length of your sentiment is to punch out once making sure it is lined up to the correct length on the left side.  Then punch a second time lining it up as shown in the picture below on the right side.  This way you can use the Classic Label punch for a variety of sentiment lengths.
  • I then layered the sentiment over the NEW Mint Macaron Glimmer Paper.  I cut the layer of Glimmer Paper out using the smallest framelit from the Bunch of Banners Framelits.
  • The stamped Medallion is cut out using the Stitched Shapes Framelits and stamped in Mint Macaron ink on Whisper White card stock.
  • The layered design series paper background comes from the retired It's My Party Design Series Paper Stack and is layered over Whisper White card stock.
  • For a finishing touch I used the some retired Mint Macaron ribbon lace.  Let me tell you I am going to be sad to say goodbye to Mint Macaron when it retires this May!
    Thank you so much for stopping by today!!!  I have listed all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for this project below.


12 comments:

  1. Your medallion is lovely, and your ribbon is beautiful.. that bow is perfect. and the Lace just seems to make everything more elegant. pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PJ, you are so sweet, thanks for your comment and for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, how beautiful. Love that pretty lace and shimmery paper. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch Julee! This was such a fun sketch to play along with :)

      Delete
  3. What a lovely monochromatic card! Thanks so much for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wanda, thank you! I loved playing along with week :)

      Delete
  4. Such a striking card using new goodies! Love everything about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer, I just came over from Mary Fish's blog today. I had to tell you what a beautiful card this is. It is gorgeous. I love it!
    Happy Sunday.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this card! Came from Mary's blog also.

    ReplyDelete