February 20, 2017

Thankful Life For GDP075

Today I played along with the Global Design Project #GDP075. The theme challenge this week is so much fun!  I hope you are inspired by this week's challenge.  Head over to the Global Design Project Challenge and plan to play along and see all of the fun projects.  
 
I used the Host stamp set from the Occasions Catalog called Thankful Life for this project.  You can purchase this stamp set with your Stampin' Rewards.  What are Stampin' Rewards you ask?
 
Well when you place an order of $150 or more you earn Stampin' Rewards.  And during Sale-A-Bration you can earn even more!  Check out the chart below:

Project Details: 
  • I took the Blooms & Bliss DSP and layered that over a piece of Island Indigo card stock, then layered that over the Mint Macaron card base.
  • I stamped the vase in Island Indigo ink on Sahara Sand card stock.  Then I stamped the three step flower stamps in Island Indigo, Mint Macaron and Sahara Sand Ink.  This was super easy as there is a tab on each stamp that helps you line it up just right :) 
  • Once I was finished with the stamping I adhered the image to a piece of Mint Macaron card stock and layered it over the front of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  • I  stamped the sentiment from the Thankful Life stamp set in Island Indigo Ink on Whisper White card stock.  Then die cut it out using the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies and adhered it to the front of the card.
  • I die cut a butterfly using the Bold Butterfly Framelits with the new Sale-A-Bration item 6x6 Glimmer Paper Stack in Mint Macaron. 
  • As a finishing touch I added a layer of pearls to the vase base.
 
Are you ready to Sale-A-Brate?  Choose a free item for each $50 you spend until March 31.  See your Free Sale-A-Bration item choices. Three brand new items will be available starting February 21.  Click HERE to shop now.
 Here is a list of all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for this project:


No comments:

Post a Comment