March 31, 2017

Last Day To Sale-A-Brate!

Here is a card I made to let my Stamping Serenity Team know how grateful I am to be able to share the joy of stamping with them.  I even used up my last bits of Bermuda Bay Glimmer paper on these cards.  The stamp set I used is called High Tide from the Occasions Catalog.  Thanks for stopping by today :)


Today is the last day that you can get the Sale-A-Bration starter kit deal for $99.  If you are still wondering what this includes, it's simple! 
  • You get to choose any current Stampin' Up! products you want up to $125
  • On top of that you get to choose 2 FREE additional stamps sets of any price
  • Plus you get FREE shipping on this order
There is no further obligation to sell anything or have parties or classes. 
Just get the kit, it's that simple :)

BONUS ALERT!!!  When you purchase the starter kit now you will also get an exclusive first look at some of the newest products that are not even available to the public until June 1 and a chance to order them at a 20% discount.


No comments:

Post a Comment