May 29, 2017

Happy Mail Monday!

I love sharing the beautiful cards I receive from my stamping friends each week!  I have started to call it Happy Mail Monday!  Today I want to post an array of the wonderful cards that I have received :)

Thanks for stopping by :)

Stampin' Up! Statement of the Heart: 
"To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments...in this we make a difference."
 
FREE Designer Paper Packet with every $25 in Stampin' Up! products purchased
Memorial Day Only
May 29
Each $25 is counted prior to tax and shipping,
All packets contain 12 sheets of 6"x6" Stampin' Up! DSP,
Packets are randomly selected and mailed to you within about a week of your order along with your free host gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment