June 16, 2017

Birthday Delivery for #tttc002

Today I played along with the new Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  This is the second week of this brand new challenge so make sure to head over and play along with the Tic Tac Toe challenge! 
For this weeks challenge, the board was created by Design Team member Corinne Blake.  Take some inspiration from the challenge board above, using three elements in a row of your choice. Whatever row inspires you is what you are challenged you to create! 
I used Yellow, Gray, and Birthday, with a little of the wood and embossing thrown in.  The sentiment is from the stamp set called Birthday Delivery.  I also used the wood grain coffee cup stamp from the Coffee Café for the center of the layered square background.

As a background addition I used the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder on Smoky Slate card stock and layered it over So Saffron and Basic Gray.
I used a variety of punches to layer behind the sentiment.  First, I punched out two of the Best Badge shapes in Basic Gray and layered them over each other.  Then, I punched out the Pretty Label shape in So Saffron and die cut the sentiment using the Layering Ovals Framelits.
 
Thanks for stopping by today, here are all of the items I used for this card:


4 comments:

  1. Hey Jennifer -- great way to rock the TTTC inspiration board! Your card is amazing -- love the way you used the wood embossing folder and yellow/grays. Thanks for playing along with us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge -- hope to see again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the angles and shapes in your design. What a genius way to use the Best Badge punch! Thanks for playing along with Tic Tac Toe Challenge - hope to see you play with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! This challenge is so much fun and gives you a little more versatility in what you can create. I will definitely be playing along again :)

      Delete