June 9, 2017

Coffee Cafe' for #tictactoechallenge01

Hello!  Today I played along with the brand new Tic Tac Toe Challenge. They are so excited to be here with you all because this is the start of the very first Tic Tac Toe challenge! 
For this challenge, the board was created by Peggy Noe, a dear pal of mine!  Take some inspiration from the challenge board above, using three elements in a row of your choice. Whatever row inspires you is what we challenge you to create! 
I used Gold, Black, and Baker's Twine, with a little of the FREE thrown in for good measure.  The stamp set is called Coffee Cafe' and let me tell you it is one of my must have items from the new Stampin' Up! annual catalog!!!!  I love my coffee, just follow me on Intagram and you will see the proof in the pudding :)
I also decorated the inside of this card, as it will be mailed out to a very special friend of mine who I know also harbors my love for anything coffee :)  The thinlits dies that coordinate with the Coffee Cafe' Stamp Set are wonderful and one of the things I love the most about the Stampin' Up! products.
Thanks for stopping by today, here are all of the items I used for this card:


14 comments:

  1. Just had to stop by to tell you how GORGEOUS your card is!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, thank you so much! I really appreciate you stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous card, Jennifer! I can't wait to ink this set up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, you are going to love this set! Thanks a bunch :)

      Delete
  3. What a fantastic card, Jennifer! Love all the layers. So glad you played along with the 1st TTTC. Thanks a Latte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, this set was definitely made for you! And your card is fabulous, such a great use of elements here. And I love your addition of the Designer Acetate! Thank you for joining us for our first Tic Tac Toe Challenge, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peggy, thanks a bunch for your sweet comment. I had a blast with the challenge this week!

      Delete
  5. Hi Jennifer - this is a fabulous coffee themed card! I love coffee and am drinking some as I write this. I greatly appreciate you playing with us at Tic Tac Toe challenge. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teresa!! Enjoy your coffee and thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  6. Jennifer I love how you used the right row elements to create such a great card. So happy that you join us on the new TTTC this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Felicita, thank you! The challenge had some great options :)

      Delete
  7. EEEKK! I absolutely love this! Thanks so much for the surprise mail! Made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who else would I send my first Coffee Cafe' card to? Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete