June 22, 2017

Jar of Flowers for #GDP092

Today I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP092.  This week we are CASEing the oh-so talented Steffi Helmschrott.  Remember that when you CASE a project you can take what you like from the design and make it your own. It might be the stamp set - the colors, the layout, the flowers, whatever you like that has inspired you to make a card of your own.
 
Here is the project this week that you can CASE. To play along, head over to the Global Design Project and see what the design team came up with this week.
I took my CASEing inspiration from the Jar of Love Stamp Set and the flowers from this card.  I also used the Petal Garden Memories & More Card Pack.  This is a new product from Stampin' Up!'s annual catalog and it makes creating a snap!  The colors in each card pack are so vibrant and rich, I love them :)

I stamped a few flowers in Sweet Sugarplum and Blushing Bride over the Old Olive stems in the jar.  Then I just added some pearls to the flower centers and some random Glitter Enamel Dots.  They are super cool embellishments to add some bling for any project.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for this card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment