October 30, 2017

Happy Mail Monday!

It's Happy Mail Monday! I cannot tell you how thankful I am to share these wonderful hand crafted creations that I receive each week!
I love sending out hand made cards to people, it's one of my favorite ways to let them know they are special.  I am so blessed by these special cards I received.  Each one is a unique work of art, enjoy!
 The beautiful butterfly card comes from Jennifer Spiller, one of my stamping pals.  
Check out her awesome projects HERE
  The above card comes from Sandi, one of my Stamping Serenity Team members.  
I love those spooky bats!

  This spooky card above comes from Bev, one of my dear Stamping Serenity Team Members who is busy getting ready for a fundraiser at her church.
  The above card comes from another one of my Stamping Serenity Team members: Eve.  I love how she used the oval stitched framelits for her pumpkin!
 This lovely card comes from Peggy Noe, one of my stamping pals.  
Check out her awesome projects HERE

Check out the Pinterest board that showcases all of the cards that have been featured each Monday!

Stampin' Up! Statement of the Heart: 
"To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments...in this we make a difference."

No comments:

Post a Comment