October 17, 2017

Kylie's October International Highlight!

http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/07/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I am joining a group that is being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project.
http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/07/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html
Our Theme in October is Change of Life Circumstances. Retiring, New Baby, New Home, New Job, Leaving A Job, Wedding!  Things happen in life that can be pretty major.  It's always wonderful to let our friends and family know that we are thinking of them during changes in their life. 
This was such a fun card to make.  I love how the Champagne Foil Paper and the Powder Pink blend together for that awesome shine!  

I used the Floral Phrases Stamp Set & coordinating Detailed Floral Thinlilts.  The Powder Pink is such a pretty color for Wedding Congratulations!  

The Fresh Floral Design Series Paper gives the background a hint of lovely and makes you think you can almost smell the flowers :)
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.  Here are all of the products I used for this card:

6 comments:

  1. Wow - that's a great way to celebrate a special occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I do love that die over the Fresh Florals DSP xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Jennifer, congratulations on your card. What a clever what of using this die. using it as an overlay over a pretty DSP.
    I love the idea of these Blog Hops as we can inspire each other well.
    Cheers from Down Under.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I love seeing everyone's wonderful projects too!

      Delete