November 7, 2017

Merry Cafe' For #GDP112

Today I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP112.  This week we are CASEing a gorgeous project by one of the GDP's very own - the oh so talented Connie Collins.  Here is the project this week that we are CASEing.
Remember that when you CASE a project you can take what you like from the design and make it your own. It might be the stamp set - the colors, the layout, the flowers, whatever you like that has inspired you to make a card of your own.  To play along, head over to the Global Design Project.  
I decided to case the theme of Connie's card - Fall!  This color trio works so well with a Merry Cafe' coffee themed fall card.  I have to say there is always that line between those that love pumpkin spice and those that do not.  Which side do you fall on?  I have to admit, I like a Peppermint Mocha a lot better than Pumpkin Spice :)  
It's always fun to find a stamp set that offers a variety of sentiments for different Holidays.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! items I used for today's project:

No comments:

Post a Comment