January 23, 2018

Happy Mail Monday!

It's Happy Mail Monday (on a Tuesday)! I have been busy working on helping with the building of our new house and Monday got away from me.
I am blessed by all of the hand crafted creations that I receive each week!  They are wonderful and I am so excited to share them with you.  Each one is a unique work of art.
 This one comes from one of my Stamping Serenity Team Members, Bev...I love that little panda!
  This one comes from one of my Stamping Serenity Team Members, Eve...the colors are amazing!  And yes, I will be celebrating 5 years with Stampin' Up! on January 26 :)
  Eve also made this beautiful card too!  Not only am I celebrating my Stampaversary but also my Birthday in January :)
  This one comes from Lisa, my fabulous leader and upline!
  Lisa got in two cards this week, as she likes to celebrate with her team each month...how fun is that?
  This one comes from one of my Stamping Serenity Team Members, Joanna...the picture doesn't do it justice, it is a work of art!
This is a special card that I received from a dear stamping friend named Tyler.  He is trying to receive 1000 Christmas cards this year! His birthday is March 16.  He gave me permission to showcase his card & give you his address so that you can exchange a card with him too. Let's bless him with a bunch of Christmas & Birthday cards :) #imbringingbirthdaysback

Tyler J. Leonard
9992 Sandburg Ct 
Palos Park, IL 60464 


 Check out the Pinterest board that showcases all of the cards that have been featured each Monday!

Stampin' Up! Statement of the Heart: 
"To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments...in this we make a difference."

No comments:

Post a Comment