January 19, 2018

Sweet & Sassy for #tttc031

Today I played along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #031.  Make sure to head over and play along!  For this challenge, the board was created by Design Team Member Peggy Noe.  Take some inspiration from the challenge board below, using three elements in a row of your choice. Whatever row inspires you is what you are challenged to create! 
I chose the three squares on the left hand side of the board using Pink, Doily and Sequins! I decided to use the Sweet & Sassy Framelits from Stampin' Up! to make a fun shaker card.
First I cut out the top heart layer using my big shot in Rich Razzleberry, see photo for placement.  Then I cut out the larger heart again using the polka dot window sheet.
I attached the clear window heart to the larger heart frame with my fine tip glue pen.  Then I attached the smaller heart to the center of my card front and then lined the foam adhesive strips around the outside of the small heart.  Then I sprinkled some sequins inside small heart.  Finally I attached the clear window sheet over the top of the small heart over the foam strips to create the shaker.
I used Pink Pirouette card stock to stamp the sentiment from the Birthday Banners Stamp Set in Rich Razzleberry ink.  I punched it out with the Duet Banner Punch to give that added depth to the sentiment.  I added a little strip of Washi Tape in Rich Razzleberry from the Washi Tape Basics Pack 1.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Here are the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project...

4 comments:

  1. Hello Jennifer - what a pretty Valentine's card you created! Shaker cards are one of my favorites. We are so happy you played with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week! Hope you will play again often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jennifer, your card is darling! I love that you made a shaker card and you gave us great instructions to re-create it ourselves! Thank you, my friend, for joining us this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peggy, thank you so much for your kind comment. I added that little extra doily in your honor ;)

      Delete