February 13, 2018

Springtime Foils in Bloom for #GDP125

Today I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP125. This week This week's color challenge is a beautiful mix of Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight & Dapper Denim.  Here is the lovely mix of colors:
I used the Heartfelt Blooms for the birthday sentiment and then the brand new Sale-A-Bration item that you can get free beginning February 16 with your $50 order called Springtime Foils Specialty Design Series Paper.  It has such a rich mix of metallics.  I used my Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend markers for added color on the flowers.  The sentiment is die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits and layered over the Dapper Denim Tailored Tag Punch.
Check out all of the 2nd Release Sale-A-Bration items that will be available on February 16 with your $50 or $100 purchase HERE.  Thanks so much for stopping by today to see my project.  I hope you get a chance to do some stamping this week.  Here are the products I used from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment