April 10, 2018

Kylie's April International Highlights

http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/07/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I am joining a group that is being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project.
http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/07/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html
Our Theme this month is Babies! We love BABIES!! There is always a friend, relative or someone we know that is having a baby. 
I decided to make my fun baby card with the Bookcase Builder Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!  Just one of the many retiring items in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.
I made this a step card with a little dresser attached and some cute baskets with some baby toys.  The colors are Fresh Fig, Blushing Bride and Sahara Sand.  If you want a template for your very own step card click HERE.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.  Here are all of the products I used for this card:

4 comments:

  1. This 3D card is so amazing! I don't know how you do it. Well done on a lovely card for the baby theme. ~Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alessandra, thank you so much! This was a fun, but challenging card for me, I am so glad you enjoyed my project :)

      Delete
  2. What a great card, Jennifer! I want to try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Su! I would love to try it again with you sometime, maybe a trip to CA is in order :)

      Delete