April 20, 2018

Painted Glass for GDP134

Today I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP134.  This week it's time for a fabulous sketch challenge!  Here is the sketch so you can play along too:
I used the Painted Glass Stamp Set and coordinating Stained Glass Thinlits Dies that are brand new items available in the upcoming Stampin' Up! annual catalog in June.  The colors are Lovely Lipstick (New 18-20 In Color), Lemon Lime Twist and Whisper White.  
I also used the Graceful Glass Designer Vellum and my Stampin' Blend markers for added color to give it the stained glass look.  The sentiment is stamped in Lovely Lipstick and punched out using the Pretty Label Punch.  Thanks for stopping by and letting me share the joy of stamping with you.

Make sure to shop the Stampin' Up! Clearance items, many of your favorites from last year's Holiday catalog are listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment