June 8, 2018

Notes of Kindness!

I just received my new annual catalog order and one of the things I was most excited about was the Notes of Kindness Kit!  It comes with such fun variety of ideas that you can copy or use to make your own variation.  I made 20 cards in one afternoon and it was fun and I think they turned out pretty darn cute!
I send out a lot of thank you cards, so this was the perfect way to get a bunch of cards for a great deal!  Each kit comes makes 20 cards: 5 each of 4 designs of folded card size: 3.5" x 5".  Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Soft Sea Foam 
Kit Includes: 

  • Set of 6 photopolymer stamps 
  • Clear stamp block
  • 20 printed card bases and coordinating printed envelopes 
  • Giftable kraft box 
  • Die-cut stickers and accents 
  • Archival Basic Black Ink Stampin’ Spot 
  • Baker’s Twine 
  • Stampin’ Dimensionals 
  • Adhesive-backed pearls 

No comments:

Post a Comment