September 14, 2018

Toil & Trouble For GDP155

Today I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP155. With so many kids heading back to school after Summer Vacation they thought it would be fun to have a school days theme.  Have fun and play along too:
What better school to think of then the famous Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!  What kid wouldn't want to get their welcome card to Hogwarts (or maybe even adult)!  Can you hear the owl at your door with your acceptance letter?
I used the Toil & Trouble design series paper along with the Cauldron Bubble framelits to create this fantastic card.  The Hogwarts crest comes from a special item I found at Universal Studios Orlando! 

Thanks for stopping by and letting me share the joy of stamping with you.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

2 comments:

  1. I love this, Jen! A perfect card for the Harry Potter fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annette :) I really appreciate you stopping by!

      Delete