October 8, 2018

What Will You Stamp? #189 Challenge

I was so honored to find out that my card was picked as a winner for the "Waterfront" What Will You Stamp Challenge #186.  By being chosen as a winner, I was asked to be a guest designer for this week’s challenge of Still Night for the What Will You Stamp #189 Challenge!
https://whatwillyoustamp.blogspot.com/2018/10/wwys-189-still-night.html
Project Instructions:
  • First I stamped the owl in smoky slate and die cut him out, then I used my smoky slate Stampin' Blend markers to give him some color.
  • Then I stamped the branch in smoky slate onto a 3 inch by 4 inch whisper white card stock piece.
  • I ran a piece of smoky slate card stock (4 inch by 5-1/4 inch) in the Tin Tile embossing folder through my big shot.  Then I sponged some night of navy ink over the embossed areas and die cut out the oval using the layered ovals framelits.
  • I sentiment is stamped in night of navy ink and punched using the Triple Banner Punch.  The moon is punched out of so saffron card stock using the Twinkle Builder Punch
  • I added some ribbon and some Twinkle Sequin Stars along with some wink of stella for added glitz.
Thanks for stopping by today.  Make sure to head over and play along with the What Will You Stamp #189 Challenge!  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

No comments:

Post a Comment