November 30, 2018

Signs of Santa for #GDP166

Today I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP166.  It's time for a fabulous sketch challenge this week! What a great variety of projects from the Design Team! Head over and play along:
For this sketch challenge I used the stamp set called Signs of Santa.  This is a fun and whimsical stamp set that you can use to make some cool Christmas cards.  Check out the stamp set HERE.  I snipped out the north pole sign and added some color to the pole using my light poppy parade stampin' blend marker.
Thanks for stopping by and letting me share the joy of stamping with you.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

2 comments:

  1. Fun card, Jennifer! Thanks for playing with this week's GDP sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks Brian! It's always awesome to have you stop :)

      Delete