December 11, 2018

Making Christmas Bright for WWYS198

Today I played along with the weekly challenge called What Will You Stamp - WWYS198.  Each week they choose a stamp set that you can use to play along with their challenge.  Have fun and play along this week.
For this card I used some pretty snowman ribbon for the focal point and then punched the sentiment using my classic label punch.  I ran the silver foil sheet through a snowflake embossing folder for that added twinkle in the background.
Thanks for stopping by and letting me share the joy of stamping with you.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for this project:

4 comments:

  1. Such creative use of that adorable ribbon, Jennifer! Thanks so much for playing along at WWYS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Su! It is always fun to participate in the weekly challenge :)

      Delete
  2. OH Jennifer! What a gorgeous card! I love the foil background with the ribbon and snowmen as a the focal point! Thanks for playing with us this week at WWYS Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love playing the weekly challenges 🙂

      Delete