June 10, 2019

Band Together for #GDP193

Today I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP193.  This week's color combination is a gorgeous blend of Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green and Night of Navy. How fun is that? There are so many ways to be creative with Stampin' Up! colors.  Here's the Color Trio for this week's challenge:
For this color challenge I used the stamp set called Band Together!  This stamp set is bundled with some gorgeous dies called Detailed Bands Dies.  I love how the rich color of night of navy pops on this card with the die cut band.
I added a few blue rhinestones from the Noble Peacock Rhinestone pack along with a swoosh of the clear wink of stella over the larger flower center.  Thanks for stopping by and letting me share the joy of stamping with you.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

No comments:

Post a Comment