February 3, 2020

Kylie's February International Blog Highlight!

http://bit.ly/KyliesInternationalHighlightsFeb2020VoteForMeHere
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I am joining a group that is being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project.
http://bit.ly/KyliesInternationalHighlightsFeb2020VoteForMeHere
Many these days forget those simple words - Thank you. Show your appreciation to people in your lives who have inspired you, helped you, supported you by sending them a thank you card or project.
For my project I used the Heartfelt Stamp Set from the Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog.  The background design series paper is from the Peaceful Poppies Design Series Paper Stack.  I stamped the sentiment in poppy parade ink and then die cut it using the Stitched So Sweetly dies.  The layer under the sentiment was die cut using the Detailed Bands dies and a piece of Peaceful Poppies ds paper.  I used the Braided Border Punch for the border along the edge of the ds paper.  I punched a piece of mossy meadow card stock and then used my paper snips to cut the punched out piece in half to create the border look.
Here is a peek at the inside of the card.  I used the darling label punch from the punch box to punch out the inside sentiment and then layered it over the Label Me Lovely punched out in Mossy Meadow cardstock.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.

Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

4 comments:

  1. That detailed band die is gorgeous isn't it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gorgeous poppies DSP. Thanks Jennifer for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete