August 8, 2016

Holiday Catalog Request!

Do you want a copy of the  2016 STAMPIN' UP! HOLIDAY CATALOG and plan to place your next order through me?  I’m happy to send you a FREE copy.  This catalog is loaded with must-have holiday products and oodles of coordinating bundles!  Simply CLICK HERE to request your holiday catalog.  You can begin to order from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog on September 1.
 
TO MY CURRENT CUSTOMERS . . . If you have ordered through me in the past year, I have already ordered a catalog for you.  It should arrive by 8/31.   Please feel free to email me if you would like to confirm that one has been sent to you or it hasn’t arrived by 8/31.  

Make sure to check out the Stampin' Up! YouTube Channel for a preview of some of the Holiday Catalog items!

No comments:

Post a Comment