Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for March 2017. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring Spring or Spring related projects. We hope you enjoy our creations..
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-Up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
- For the sentiment on this project I used the Bookcase Builder stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog and punched it out using the Decorative Label Punch.
- I also used the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies for the trellis on the left hand side in Mint Macaron. I CASED this idea from a project I saw on Pinterest made by Lisa Fleming.
- The Bold Butterfly Framelits worked great with the 6x6 Glimmer Paper Stack for the glimmer butterfly.
- The stamp set called Swirly Bird makes the fun different sized roses climbing their way up the trellis.
- The glimmer leaves are cut out using the Fox Builder Punch and tucked behind the larger three flowers.
I used the color trio of Rich Razzleberry, Mint Macaron and Sweet Sugarplum. I love the Blooms and Bliss Designer Series Paper, it gives you such a lovely spring color palette.
I also made a card using the Mint Macaron Glimmer Paper for the Butterfly. I just love the Glimmer Paper Stack! Get your very own 6x6 Glimmer Paper Stack FREE with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration. Offer ends March 31!!!
I am so happy that you stopped by today! Make sure to continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity (You Are Here)