March 15, 2018

Grown With Love For #GDP129

Today I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP129.  This week's color challenge is a beautiful mix of Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede and Calypso Coral.  Here is the lovely trio of colors:
I used the Grown With Love Stamp Set and coordinating Framelits and the Design Series Paper Sale-A-Bration item that you can get free with your $50 order called Bubble & Fizz.  I used my Calypso Coral Stampin' Blend marker for added color on the pearls.  How fun and easy it was to make an awesome card with this bundle.  Make sure it is on your wish list!
Check out the newly released Sale-A-Bration items that you can earn for free with your $50 or $100 purchase HERE.  


Thanks so much for stopping by today to see my project.  I hope you get a chance to do some stamping this week.  Here are the products I used from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment