March 13, 2018

Kylie's March International Highlights!

http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/07/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I am joining a group that is being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project.
http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/07/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html
Our Theme this month is Love!  Love is always a wonderful thing to celebrate - it can be love of friends, pets, romantic love.....whatever inspires you! 
I made this card for my parent's wedding anniversary.  They were married on March 17, which happens to be St. Patrick's Day!  So the color scheme was an easy one to decide.  Garden green and lemon lime twist worked great for this fun Irish anniversary card :)
I used sentiments from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set and the  Beautiful Bouquet stamp  set. The hearts are stamped in garden green on the vellum background from the Heart Happiness stamp set.  I also added some vellum punched out little leaves for added texture on the front behind the sentiment.  I also sponged a little garden green on the embossed background and the punched layer under the sentiment.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.  Here are all of the products I used for this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment