October 12, 2018

Country Home For #GDP159

Today I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP159With the change of season upon us I'm sure you are preparing for the cooler weather ahead and enjoying Fall.  Your creation doesn't have to be a seasonal themed card this week, it could also be a love themed project too.  Have fun and play along too:
http://www.global-design-project.com/2018/10/global-design-project-159-theme.html
For this card I used the stamp set called Country Home.  It screams  fall to me and I love all of the cool sentiments that are included in this stamp set.
I used the copper foil sheets and copper embossing powder for that added fall bling!  Then filled in the embossed can with a little bit of my Old Olive Dark Stampin' Blend Marker.  The background design series paper comes from the Joyous Noel Design Series Paper pack.  Thanks for stopping by and letting me share the joy of stamping with you.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

No comments:

Post a Comment