October 15, 2018

What Will You Stamp? #190 Challenge

I was so honored to find out that my card was picked as a winner for the "Waterfront" What Will You Stamp Challenge #186.  By being chosen as a winner, I was asked to be a guest designer for this week’s challenge of Cauldron Bubble for the What Will You Stamp #190 Challenge!
https://whatwillyoustamp.blogspot.com/2018/10/wwys-190-cauldron-bubble.html
Project Instructions:
  • First I stamped the hat, cat, frog, cauldron, broom and sentiment in Basic Black ink onto Whisper White card stock.
  • Then I used my Stampin' Blend markers to give them color.
  • I ran a piece of Whisper White card stock through the spider web framelit,
  • I punched out the sentiment with my 1 inch circle punch.  The sentiment layer is Mango Melody card stock and punched out using the 1-1/8 inch scallop circle punch.
  • I used the star die from the Cauldron Bubble Framelits to give the look of a bubbling kettle and added a few sequins.
    Thanks for stopping by today.  Make sure to head over and play along with the What Will You Stamp #190 Challenge!  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

    3 comments:

    1. So glad you could join us this week as a guest designer! I just adore that cat and frog on your card!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Congratulations, Jennifer! I love your bright purple potion...

      ReplyDelete