March 15, 2016

Guy Greetings for Mojo Monday 439

This card turned out so dapper!  I love the Guy Greetings stamp set from Stampin' Up!  It gives you such versatility when making masculine cards.  I stamped the hats and the sentiment using the basic black archival stamp pad, it turned out so nice and crisp.  Then I punched the sentiment out using the large oval punch and layered it over the extra large oval punch.  The triple banner punch made such a nice addition to this card.  Check out the color inspirations.

For the card layout I played along with the Mojo Monday sketch challenge.  To play along or to see all of the projects head on over to Mojo Monday.
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2016/03/mojo-monday-439.html
 Here are all the Stampin' Up! products that I used for this card...SHOP NOW


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous masculine card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. The colors and design are classic yet have a modern edge. I am definitely "CASING" this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cyndi! CASE away, thanks for your comment :)

      Delete