December 6, 2016

A Little Sale-A-Bration Never Hurt Anyone!!!

Today I played along with the Global Design Project #GDP065.  This week's color challenge was so pretty, I just had to color it in my card!  Plan to play along and head over to the Global Design Project Challenge and see all of the fun projects.  
http://www.global-design-project.com/2016/12/global-design-project-065-colour.html
Project Details: 
  • I  colored the Inside The Lines Designer Series Paper (a free Sale-A-Bration item that can be earned starting January 4) with my Real Red, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso Stampin' Write Markers Markers.

  • I used the Holly Berrry Happiness stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog and stamped the sentiment in Real Red Ink and layered it using the Stitched Framelits with Crumb Cake Cardstock and the Layering Ovals Framelits using Early Espresso Cardstock.
  • Then I stamped the Holly Leaves in Crumb Cake Ink at the top of the sentiment oval.
  • I also stamped the little bow in Early Espresso Ink and punched it out using the Holly Berry Builder Punch.
  • I added a basic pearl to the bow for extra dimension.
 Make sure to shop the Stampin' Up! Year End Clearance Sale HERE
 
See all the fun Stampin' Up! products I used for this project below.


6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Jen! Love your coloring! Nicely done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to stop by and say what a wonderful card this is, Jennifer! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design of your card Jennifer. The sentiment is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete