March 20, 2017

Sending Thoughts for #GDP079

Today I played along with the Global Design Project #GDP079.  This week I had a blast with the theme of Amusement Park!  So many different ideas that you can get from this theme too. Can you think of childhood memories? The food, the rides, the characters that are dressed up?  For me it was always the Carousel Horses, I loved pretending I was riding these fabulous horses of so many pretty colors.
Head over to the Global Design Project Challenge and plan to play along and see all of the fun projects.    
I chose these colors from the Cupcakes and Carousels Design Series Paper Stack.  It is such a fun and pretty paper.  I fussy cut out three of the carousel horses from the design paper and adhered little bows to each one with a glue dot. 
 
The sentiment comes from the Sending Thoughts stamp set and was stamped in Early Espresso ink onto Peekaboo Peach card stock and dies cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Oval and layered over the scalloped early espresso card stock cut from the Layering Ovals Framelits.
 
In order to get all three of my carousel horses on my card it is a 5" by 5" card base.  I added a few enamel shapes here and there for a finishing touch.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Here are all the Stampin' Up! items I used on today's card.


6 comments:

  1. Love this card....this set is. On my list to buy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really similar to mine *lol* Seems we have the same idea.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stefanie, great minds must think alike. Your project is stunning!

      Delete
  3. Love this warm color combo and the way you've it on the card. Thanks for playing along with Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shawn, this was kind of a fun card to make...I love those horses :)

      Delete