April 3, 2017

Happy Mail Monday!


Today's Happy Mail has a variety of exquisite cards I received in my mailbox last week. I love sharing these fun creations with you.

I cannot tell you how special it is to open each and every card :) I truly am so thankful for being able to share the joy of stamping with you all.
Later this week I am headed to the Stampin' Up! Onstage gathering where demonstrators get to see a sneak peek of upcoming brand new products and demonstrations. I cannot wait to have that new annual catalog in my hands and plan all of the fun projects I want to share with you all. Thanks for stopping by today :)

Stampin' Up! Statement of the Heart: 

"To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments...in this we make a difference."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment