April 24, 2017

Happy Mail Monday!

I receive awesome cards from my stamping friends each week and I have started to call it Happy Mail Monday!  I cannot tell you how exciting it is to open each and every card :) I love sharing these cards with you all and am grateful to be a card worthy recipient.
This first card came from a beautiful member of my Stamping Serenity team, Maria!



This card came from a stamping friend named Ellen and is made using the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set bundle.
I love how she not only made the card, but also decorated the envelope.
This card comes from my dear Grandma who lives in Florida and just turned 92.  I love getting notes in the mail from her.
This one comes from one of the best stampers I know and a dear friend, Annette...check out more of her creations on her blog HERE.
The last card is so pretty with the Grateful Bunch stamp set and matching Blossom Bunch Punch and comes from my stamping friend Margaret.
 
 Thanks for stopping by today :)

Stampin' Up! Statement of the Heart: 
"To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments...in this we make a difference."

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment