May 2, 2017

Flourishing Flower Shop for #GDP085

Today I participated in the Global Design Project Color Challenge #GDP085.  This week's color challenge was to select your favorite 3 retiring In Colors...well it was really difficult to pick just three.  I decided to use the Affectionately Yours Design Series Paper as my color inspiration.  Here is the Global Design Project color challenge for this week. 
I decide to focus on Mint Macaron and Cucumber Crush with just a hint of Watermelon Wonder and Tip Top Taupe.  I used the Flower Shop stamp set from Stampin' Up!'s Annual Catalog for the Mint Macaron Copper embossed flowers.  Then I added the sentiment and the Cucumber Crush leaves from the Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set and Thinlits Dies.  This is such a versatile stamp set with a wide array of sentiments.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for this card.


2 comments:

  1. Your project is a colourful garden and wonderful use of the In Colours, Jennifer. Thankyou for sharing your project in the gallery for this weeks Global Design Project Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch for your kind comment and for stopping by :)

      Delete