June 13, 2017

Kylie's June International Highlights!!!

http://bit.ly/KyliesJuneHighlightsVoteforMeHere
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I am joining a group that is being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project.
http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/05/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html
Our theme for this month's highlight is Baby.  I used the stamp set called Birthday Delivery for this Special Baby Card.  Most people don't see a baby card when they see this stamp set.  I saw the poodles and thought of baby poodles, so why not babies? 
The colors for this card are Real Red, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight.  I used the Special Delivery Stamp set with the coordinating Design Series Paper.  I love how the matching Birthday Friends Framelits cut out all of the cute figures on the Birthday Memories DS Paper. 
I stamped the poodles with versa mark ink and heat embossed them in copper and then popped them up over the ds paper with Stampin' Dimensionals.
This card is an easel style so that it stands up on its own and the sentiment is shown as well as the front of the card.  This is a fun project, especially for those special deliveries from the stork!
I used a lot of products from the Stampin' Up! annual catalog on this card.  I love punches, so of course I had to incorporate a variety of the newest ones.  Here I showcase the Starburst punch and the Pretty Label punch; both new items!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.  Here are all of the products I used for this card:

3 comments: