June 25, 2017

Oh So Eclectic for #tttc003

Today I played along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  This is the third week of this brand new challenge so make sure to head over and play along! 
For this weeks challenge, the board was created by Design Team member Shannon Jaramillo.  Take some inspiration from the challenge board above, using three elements in a row of your choice. Whatever row inspires you is what you are challenged you to create! 
 
I used the Blue, Yellow, One Layer row on the left of the board.  The flower and sentiment comes from the stamp set called Oh So Eclectic.  I CASE'd the card using this stamp set on the front of the Annual  Catalog.
I kept it simple with one layer on the card base and made three 3" x 3" cards.  I added some of those yummy Glitter Enamel Dots for added texture.  I swooshed a little bit of the Clear Wink of Stella on the center of each flower as well.

Thanks for stopping by today, here are all of the items I used for this card:

4 comments:

  1. These cards are so sweet, Jennifer. The design and color combination made them fun and fresh. Thanks for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosanne, this was such a fun challenge this week :)

      Delete
  2. Jennifer, thank you for your kind support of the TTT Challenges! These cards are darling! Love the way you did the smaller flower stamp for the background of the larger flower! Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peggy, you are always so kind, thank you for your comment :)

      Delete