April 3, 2018

Petal Palette for #GDP132

Today I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP132.  This week, we are CASEing a beautiful project by one of the Design Team Members, Stesha Bloodhart. Stesha has a gift of incorporating color and flair to all her projects and adds embellishments with precise mastery.

CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit.  Remember that when you CASE a project you can take what you like from the design and make it your own. It might be the stamp set - the colors, the layout, the theme, the images - whatever you like that has inspired you to make a card of your own. Here is the project this week that you can CASE:
I used the Petal Palette Stamp Set and coordinating Framelits for my inspiration to case this card today.  The colors are Sweet Sugarplum, Old Olive and Whisper White.  I love how you can stamp and then die cut out the various pieces with this bundle.  The sentiment is stamped in Basic Gray and die cut with the Petals & More Thinlits.  I used my Old Olive and Rich Razzleberrry Stampin' Write Markers from the Brights collection to add a richer look to the die cut roses.
Thanks so much for stopping by today to see my project.  I hope you get a chance to do some stamping this week.  Here are the products I used from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment