May 10, 2018

Lovely Floral Varied Vases for #GDP137

Today I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP137.  This week's color challenge is a cheery mix of Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist and Pool Party.  Here is the color trio so you can play along too:
I used the Lovely Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and gently tapped my Whisper White craft ink pad across the piece of cardstock with the embossing on it to give it a little more dimension.  I added some pretty floral washi tape around the edge of the flower and some fun rhinestones for added bling.
The sentiment comes from the stamp set called Varied Vases that will be available in the upcoming annual Stampin' Up! catalog in June.  This stamp set was designed by my upline and stamping friend Mary Fish in honor of when she achieved her one million dollars in sales.  It is punched out using the Classic Label Punch.  Thanks for stopping by and letting me share the joy of stamping with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment